- Sat 23 Feb 2008, 4:30pm @ Music Mountain Matakana, Matakana
- Sun 24 Feb 2008, 1:30pm @ Music Mountain Matakana, Matakana
- Music: Techno, Roots, Rock, Reggae, Jungle, Jazz, Hip Hop, Funk, Electro, Dub, Drum and Bass, Dancehall
- DJs: Mu, Cian, Slave, Thief
- Bands: Fat Freddy's Drop, Flowz & The Usos
- Tickets: $85+bf
Sunday Picnic Session Added To Bush Party
Music Mountain Matakana in association with The Drop is pleased to announce a second show for A Bush Party at Matakana this weekend.
With the original Saturday show date sold out, organizers got the nod to add a Sunday picnic session to the mix at the boutique venue located in pristine native bush north of Auckland.
Gates for the Sunday session will open at the earlier time of 1.30pm. Both shows feature support from FLOWZ & The Usos and DJ’s Mu, Slave, Cian and Thief from Australia.
Between recording their new album, Freddy's only summer gig to date has been counting down the clock for The Big Drop Off at Shed 1, Wellington. Expect to hear fresh tunes from the band that has just confirmed Paris and London gigs for April
DJ Fitchie says "we're not playing too many gigs this summer and we've picked a good one with Matakana. We're really looking forward to the Bush Party shows, the best tunes we're playing are the new ones - and there's a golf course next door.”
Tasteful catering and licensed bar will be available
Tickets: $85.00 (BF may apply)
Available Real Groov & Gate Sales Sunday only at MMM