- Thu 21 Apr 2011, 10:00pm @ 4:20, Auckland
- Sat 23 Apr 2011, 9:00pm @ San Francisco Bath House, Wellington
- Music: Hip Hop, Experimental
- DJs: Scratch 22, DJ Spell
- Bands: Electric Wire Hustle, Benny Tones, Adi Dick, The Isaac & Rachel Ensemble
- Tickets: $20 +bf from www.cosmicticketing.co.nz or Cosmic Corner Stores Auckland & Wellington. $25 on the door
2 NZ shows before the band heads back to Europe!
It seems like yesterday that Electric Wire Hustle announced their NZ homecoming show but the time is coming again for the jet setting Wellington band to head back to Europe for the european summer.
Heading into their third european tour in just under 18 months EWH have struck a chord with european audiences. Last year saw their debut album released worldwide through UK tastemaker label, BBE, and the european tour that followed saw them perform in key centres in the UK & Europe and at some of Europe's hottest club nights.
Electric Wire Hustle head back to Europe at the end of May but before they go they will be playing 2 shows only in NZ over Easter Weekend. At Auckland's 4:20 Bar Thursday 21 April and Saturday 23 April at Wellington's San Francisco Bathhouse.
4:20 - 373 Karangahape Rd, Auckland
With The Isaac & Rachel Ensemble, Benny Tones & Scratch 22
Doors open 10pm
San Fran Bathhouse - 171 Cuba St, Wellington
with Adi Dick & DJ Spell
Doors open 9pm
NB. SFBH is the only bar in Wellington open after midnight on Easter Saturday. Tickets include entry to Fried Chicken Soundsystem from 12 midnight.