...perfect package of Aotearoaâ€™s musical repertoire
Raised by wolves in the depths of English woodland, Breakspear soon came to love the natural rhythms of the forest.
Psurkit is a Minimal Techno Netlabel, evolved from an Wellington based party series, underground mailing list, postcast site and more. Almost as old as Obscure itself, Psurkit is the audio division, dedicated to providing a channel for expressing our cho...
The Obscure crew getting Wellington wound up
DJs: DJ Cyrus, Kill!Club, Coda, LRS
- Sat 8 Nov - Curve Bar - Wellington
Hip Hop has the DMCs, soap operas have the day time Emmys and New Zealand Drum and Bass has Rumble in the Jungle.
Today was the Boredoms annual flea market in Naniwa-ku, Osaka. A freaky 'Nga-puhi-Nagano' Okano freaked me out as usual. Sun Ra and didgireedo Maori-Japanese and Irish harmonica.
Reinforced Output provided by Qualified Operators
DJs: Cubensis, Turnstyle, LRS, Coda,
- Thu 15 May - Good Luck - Wellington
A free up-close and personal audio experience
DJs: Coda, Ras Twig & Pete
- Sat 1 Mar - Room 101 (Bar Bodega) - Wellington
Superstar DJs, dancers, fans and old school faces.
DJs: All-star welly dj line-up
- Thu 6 Mar - Good Luck Bar - Wellington
whatever you create should move people, make them think and involve them. Our souls yearn for it, we are always searching.
Mike, keep the stories coming. Dribble or no, they are funny in places and do liven up our drab existence(s)
S-ence regrets to announce that due to events outside it's control, Stacey Pullen will not be featuring at tonight's Desperate House DJs event.
Clinton Smiley benefit event
DJs: Coda, Cyrus, Duncan, FFD, Flick, Kava, Lemon and more
- Sat 24 Feb - Good Luck Bar - Wellington
I've been in New Zealand for the last two-plus weeks on vacation...
An all night fith year celebration!!
DJs: Aunty Ethel, Dawnbeaver, Dr Firewood, Guest dj, SG1, Avataar
Bands: Sideshow bob, Skeptic Tank, Bowdy Boyz, Landline 3, Vj Pheye
- Sat 25 Jun - River Inn - Takaka
A night of old school hip hop
DJs: Ghetto Royalty , Club Casualities , DJ Ashtray
- Thu 26 May - Galatos lounge bar - Auckland
We may be bringing someone special to see you
DJs: Lotek Hifi, Stinky Jim, Durty Mac and DD
Bands: Halogen Productions
- Fri 8 Jul - TBC - Auckland
A french raver bringing discovery and exchange.
Opening a new chapter in Wellington drum and bass
- Wed 18 May - Stage - Wellington
Full spectrum drum n bass at its finest
DJs: Grind, Carnage, Kaos, Spectrum, Upseta, Timski, Vasquez, Mclaren
- Sat 28 May - Foci Bar - Auckland
The prog/breaks party of the year....
DJs: Drew, Beefy, Ph
- Sat 25 Jun - Cactus Jacks - Invercargill
Get ya freak on
DJs: Quamay, Ryder, Simplex, Crissbee, Dannyboy, AndyB, Rufus.
- Fri 13 May - Stage - Wellington
Get down in Auckland with Recloose and the LOOP posse...
- Wed 18 May - Rakinos - Auckland
Broad spectrum auckland electronica uprising
DJs: Romantech, Further
Bands: Emerald Green, EMU
- Sat 14 May - Phat - Nelson
- Sat 28 May - Viper Club - Auckland
- Thu 5 May - Refuel - Dunedin
- Sat 21 May - Guv'nors - Palmerston North
- Fri 20 May - Bodega Basement - Wellington
- Fri 6 May - Dux - Queenstown
- Sat 7 May - Apartment One - Wanaka
- Thu 12 May - Jetset Lounge - Christchurch
Transit returns to Sandwiches with new resident Matt Drake
DJs: Matt Drake (Hardsoul-Auck, Crutial Recs, Nurture Recs), Coda & Cleo
- Sat 16 Apr - Sandwiches - Wellington
End of an era
DJs: the sheriff, jae k, tony beswick, meg*, tony p, cyan, batchy, atom-ant, pyrexia
- Fri 29 Apr - Base - Christchurch
Old school out door with lots of lasers, video and dj's
DJs: Pete Gordon (welly), Flux (Gathering), Mr Ree + Disturber (Fevah) , Hawkes + Pooley (Fevah)
- Sun 27 Mar - Tunnel Gulley Reserve - Wellington
How facial exercises can turn back the clock. Anti-aging exercises.
Joining forces for an all-night music mash-up
DJs: Riki Gooch, DJ Goosebump
- Sat 26 Feb - Club 101 - Wellington
' out of the studio to tear it up on The Flashback
Bands: Fat Freddy's Drop
- Tue 1 Mar - Orientation - Dunedin
- Wed 2 Mar - Lake Wanaka Centre - Wanaka
- Fri 4 Mar - Subculture - Queenstown
- Sat 5 Mar - Subculture - Queenstown
- Thu 24 Feb - Phat Club - Nelson
- Fri 25 Feb - Civic - Christchurch
Following three sell-out tours of New Zealand, Shapeshifter are treating audiences across Aotearoa to a national tour in March.
New Horizons with Fat Freedies Drop, Drew, Qua May- Invercargill!
DJs: Drew, Logix, Qua May, Variant, Carl Goldsmith
Bands: Fat Freddy's Drop, Purity Rising, other acts to confirm
- Sat 26 Feb - Globe - Invercargill
A night of replenishment...
DJs: Dyldo, Robbie Glass, Cyan, d^_^b, Clubcam, Francesa and Justin K
- Sat 26 Feb - Heaven - Christchurch
Celebrate NZ's Day In London....
DJs: Stinky Jim, Pups, Miss Mil
Bands: New Telepathics (live), Mikki Dee (freestyle hip hop)
- Sun 6 Feb - Cargo - London
SoundSplash Eco Reggae Festival 05
Bands: Fat Freddy’s Drop, Katchafire, Trinity Roots, The Black Seeds, Cornerstone Roots, Unity Pacific, Kora, Scribes of Ra, The Midnights, Blood & Fire Soundsystem +MC Ranking Joe, Roots Foundation, Bassteppa Soundsystem, Renegade, Champion
- Sat 5 Feb - Wainui Reserve - Raglan
after a lengthly nye train trip from Kings Cross Station...
UK DMC Champs hit NZ for exclusive summer dates!
- Fri 28 Jan - Sandwiches - Wellington
Epic drum and bass double bill!
- Fri 21 Jan - Sandwiches - Wellington
The World's No.1 Hardgroove DJ for the first time in NZ
DJs: Ben Sims (full line-up TBA)
- Sat 12 Feb - Midcity Complex - Wellington
Live sets from Jet Jaguar, his new project Montano, and other freaks
Bands: Jet Jaguar, Montano, Aquaboogie, Group Five, Octif
- Fri 7 Jan - Bodega - Wellington
A three-day festival featuring world music, arts and dance.
Bands: Richie Havens, the Kronos Quartet, Alpha Blondy and The Solar System, the Gyuto Monks, Daara J, George Rrurrambu and Birdwave, Jim Moray, Les Yeux Noirs, Lo ‘Jo, Rashid Khan, Yair Dalal, Capercaillie, Zap Mama, Drum Drum, Mahinarangi Tocker
Kick the Christmas period off with a touch of Madness
DJs: Matt Terrey, Tom Ward, CJ Fallowfield
- Fri 3 Dec - Sandwiches - Wellington
2 zone New Year Dance Party at Treble Cone
DJs: Rare (Sydney), Subs n Breaks, Jason Kyle, Olly Black, Psyclone, Witch Doctor, Tigmiester & Richie, Rapid Response
- Fri 31 Dec - Treble Cone Ski Field - Wanaka
I knew I was going to be in for the long a haul when it the bus arrived 2 hours late to our London station.
GENEtiKs back and hes not alone...
DJs: gene "GENEtiK" kennedy (nel), Snitch (Auk), Shannon (chch)
- Sat 20 Nov - Mansion - Christchurch
Follow up to the Players Ball
- Fri 3 Dec - Phoenix - Wellington
Annual hip hop and rnb dance party (in ultraviolet)
DJs: dj unz
- Fri 19 Nov - Bise Bar - Auckland
NZ's premiere d'n'b label and largest d'n'b website combine.
DJs: Presha (Akl), Trei, Subsonik, Pace (Wgtn)
- Fri 5 Nov - Studio Nine - Wellington
Roots Foundation Boom Boom Boom at Phoenix
DJs: MU, Lemon, Goosebump, Koa
Bands: Roots Foundation & Imon Star
- Fri 5 Nov - Phoenix - Wellington
New Years Dance Party
DJs: Antix (live), Cykle, Funk n Slowcuts, Beatnick, Wizdumb, Phoenix, Helix, Chelfyn, Justin Sane, Rob Salmon, Cosm (live), Pauleo, Organo, Katalyst, Ozone (live), Chris B,Repeat, Many more on the website and yet to be announced
- Fri 31 Dec - Cobb Valley, Golden Bay -
Today we leave the southern hemisphere to record our sixth album in Vancouver with Garth Richardson.
Bass Invaders After Party
DJs: Carnage, Dreadknowledge (chch), Ill-figa (chch), Spectrum
- Sun 24 Oct - Foci Bar - Auckland
NZs biggest ever outdoor drum n bass event - Updated - Full Info
DJs: Bad Company UK (Maldini & Vegas), Pendulum (Australia), Digital UK, Concord Dawn, Timmy Schumacher, Agent Alvin, Moksha, Dunstar, Alion, Databass, Rogue, Ras Selector, Grant Smithies, Melt, Genetik, Alita 1
Bands: MC YT UK, Salmonella Dub, The Black Seeds, Shapeshifter, Nathan Haines, Cornerstone Roots, MC Rizla, MC Kyla, Wicked Draw, Disasteradio
- Fri 31 Dec - Caanan Downs - Nelson
The third installment hits the Coast
DJs: Dr Livingston, The Missing Link, Elm, Hat
Bands: BrazilBeat Sound System, Dee.En.Tee Myschiff Makers
- Fri 17 Sep - Irish Rover - Gisborne
The return of one of the godfathers of Techno
- Fri 15 Oct - Morrison - Auckland
"We will vanquish all pretenders"
DJs: MU, Koa, Lemon & Goosebump
Bands: Roots Foundation Sound System, Imon Star, Riki Gooch
- Fri 10 Sep - Sandwiches - Wellington
Fire Breaks out in Sub9
DJs: Page3 (Auck), GENEtiK(Nelson), RobC, fiDJit (Forecast)
Bands: Fire Dancers (weather dependent)
- Sat 11 Sep - Subnine - Wellington
Drum 'n' bass at it's finest
DJs: Tactical, Carnage, Timski, Lobo
- Sun 12 Sep - Foci Bar - Auckland
The hottest Drum n Bass line up to ever tour New Zealand!
DJs: DJ FRICTION, PENDULUM, RIDDLE, PRESHA
Bands: MC SP
- Sat 4 Sep - Fu - Auckland
The hottest Drum n Bass line up to ever tour New Zealand!
DJs: DJ FRICTION, PENDULUM, TREI, THE UPBEATS
Bands: MC SP
- Thu 2 Sep - Studio Nine - Wellington
The intellectual property transfer market is now estimated to be worth over $100 billion. If you have a new idea, a patent or an invention, you may be able to license it or sell it for millions of dollars.
Wellingtons' original Dark Soldier smashing beats in NZ's DNB capital
DJs: Ruffstep(BF), Phaze Mekaniks(Valve), Chronic Ill(Hordak), Johnny Kon(Hordak), Thoughtware(Hordak)
- Sat 7 Aug - Valve - Wellington
PHAT 05, the biggest drum n bass outdoor New Years Eve Event ever!
DJs: Bad Company UK (Maldini & Vegas), Pendulum (Australia), Digital UK, Alion, Moksha, Dunstar, Agent alvin, The Upbeats, Presha (tbc), Databass, Ras Selector, Lady J, Grant Smithies, Concord Dawn, Sandman, Opiuo, Melt, Genetik
Bands: MC YT (UK), MC Kyla, Disaster Radio, Wicked Draw, Salmonella Dub, Shapeshifter, The Black Seeds, Nathan Haines
- Fri 31 Dec - Kokorua Beach, Nelson - Nelson
live electronica - dub through drum&bass
DJs: Black Pantha + guests
Bands: EMU + guests
- Sat 7 Aug - Refuel Bar - Dunedin
- Fri 27 Aug - Base - Christchurch
- Sat 28 Aug - Phat Club - Nelson
- Fri 24 Sep - O'Flaherty's - Napier
- Fri 15 Oct - Plush - Auckland
- Sat 11 Sep - The Grand - Wanganui
- Wed 15 Sep - Hot Lava - Ohakune
- Fri 17 Sep - The Mill u/ground - New Plymouth
- Sat 18 Sep - Catalyst - Hamilton
- Fri 10 Sep - UNO - Palmerston North
- Thu 2 Sep - Valve - Wellington
- Sat 25 Sep - BRIX - Gisborne
- Fri 1 Oct - Barbarella - Rotorua
- Sat 2 Oct - ROMA - Tauranga
- Fri 13 Aug - Tillermans - Invercargill
- Fri 20 Aug - Subculture - Queenstown
- Sat 21 Aug - Apartment One - Wanaka
- Fri 8 Oct - Galatos - Auckland
Yet another night of chaotic filthy beats, with some of Christchurch's best talent!
DJs: DJs Wizard, Menace, SolidState, Konnor B2B Dread Knowledge
- Sat 31 Jul - Base - Christchurch
A celebration of dub, reggae and ska
Bands: Dub Asylum (Auckland), The Midnights (Auckland), Cosmic Ska Child (Hamilton), Bassteppa Soundsystem (Auckland), David Levi (Dubwise Soundsystem, Papamoa), Cpt Nemo (Contact FM, Hamilton), Omega B (Contact FM, Hamilton)
- Sat 14 Aug - Catalyst - Hamilton
Album Release Metal Night
Bands: HORDELORDE + EROTIC NECROSIS
- Sat 31 Jul - The Rock Bar - Auckland
Minuit and Rhian Sheehan play Palmerston North for the first time
Bands: minuit, Rhian Sheehan, Module
- Fri 30 Jul - Colosseum - Palmerston North
The Phat bring their outdoors party INDOORS
DJs: Concord Dawn, Alion
Bands: Katchafire, Concord Dawn, Minuit, Summer Offencive, Skeptic Tank, MC Rizla
- Sat 7 Aug - Trafalgar Centre - Nelson
Mix n Max Showcase
Bands: Murray Haddow( Poet), Paul Williams, Gaille Tinihau, Cath and Pale, Pita, Bruce McLaren Intermediate winner, Kelston Girls High winner, Kelston Boys Jazz, Chinese fan and sword dance
- Sat 7 Aug - New Lynn Community Centre - Waitakere City
The place that time changes for you, surrounded by friends & love, and a not quite muddy ground.
Come down to Mansion to start your weekend this Thursday!
DJs: Craig Shaw
- Thu 3 Jun - Mansion - Christchurch
Take a trip through over a decade of dance music
DJs: Coda, Omar, Zero, Clinton Smiley, B Lo, LRS + many more
Bands: Lost Knowledge
- Sat 22 May - Metropolis, Mid City Complex, Manners Mall - Wellington
BF badbwoys rollin the badbwoy drum and bass every thursday
DJs: DDOG, SAL and guests
- Mon 10 May - Phoenix lounge - Wellington
For the first time in Christchurch Mansion presents...
DJs: Shannon Aston, Mark Burgess
- Fri 28 May - Mansion - Christchurch
NZ's 3rd annual Dn'B mixing compeition - line up Approved '
- Sat 17 Apr - Fusion - Wellington
Driving Funky House
DJs: Zeale, Rob G and Jason Kyle
- Fri 2 Apr - Mansion - Christchurch
Most intimate gig you'll see!
DJs: DJ GUEST
- Sat 17 Apr - Lifeboat - Wellington
Fierce Beats and Phat Bass
DJs: Nick D, Riddle, 48 Sonic, Carnage
- Sat 22 May - 262 K Rd - Auckland
UK Tech House from the underground legends of DiY
DJs: Digs & Woosh, Schmoo, Bubbles, Charlie Diamonds, Marek
- Sat 13 Mar - Sandwiches - Wellington
iloveaki // detroit meets amsterdam in shoreditch
DJs: lo_train, jared langguth + guests
- Fri 5 Mar - 1001 Brick Lane EC1 - London
DJ Craze and Roc Raida in Wellington - need we say more
DJs: DJ Craze, DJ Roc Raida, DJ Boogie Blind, DJ Raw
Bands: MC Armanni Reign, Inna Skilla Dragoons
- Sun 14 Mar - Indigo Bar & Venue - Whangarei
Starring...Theo Parrish as Captain Nemo "charting the depths of rhythm and sound!!"
DJs: 20 000 Leagues of Frequencies: Theo Parrish (Captain Nemo), Recloose (The Elusive Giant Squid)
Bands: Starring Live: DJ Mu (The Harpoonist, Ned Land) & Tony Nairobi (The Naturalist, Professor Arronax)
- Sat 13 Mar - Metro, Manners St - Wellington
If you are looking for alternative and new sound to your club life.
- Fri 27 Feb - Mandarin Club - Sydney
Music Line up, Workshops, Kids Zone, Films & Shorts, Art Trail, Performance, VJ's ... so much and so good!!
A free day in the sun with 25,000 of your mates?
DJs: Jon Sa Trincha ( Ibiza chill veteran ), Bevan Keys, Peter Urlich, Gavin S
Bands: Nathan Haines ( with full five piece UK band ), AK Samba ( 20 member percussion orchestra ) Capoeira troupe, John McGough ( Attic Monkey recordings / Café del Mar / Smokin Beats & Shaboom ) & Steve Blackburn with session percussion & horns
- Fri 6 Feb - The Domain - Auckland
House music with fibre.
DJs: Callam, Aragorn, Hemi, Pyre, special guest Tom Ward (AK)
- Sat 7 Feb - Heaven - Christchurch
A tribute to pop music's influence on the dance scene...
DJs: King Al, Dexta, JD, Katalyst, Siliconbeat, Zeal, Aragorn.
- Thu 5 Feb - Heaven - Christchurch
2 nights of cranking psytrance under the full moon
DJs: Helix, Dr Firewood, Poohface McGraw, Dr Bazz, Couch, Halee, Carlos, Endo Evolver, Illusion, Dr Chop, Dilemma, Leo, Abe
- Fri 6 Feb - Outdoor - Murchison
D-Dog and DJ Sal from Wellington...
DJs: D-Dog, DJ Sal, Medelin, Halcyon, D-Tour, Wizard, Dose.
Bands: MC Drex
- Thu 5 Feb - Carbon - Christchurch
Celebrate Bob Marleys birthday & Waitangi Day with KATCHAFIRE
DJs: Greg Churchill, Alion, Genetik, Opiuo, Moksha
Bands: Katchafire, Master Pilot, funknslocuts, Wicked Draw
- Fri 6 Feb - Maitai Valley - Nelson
Local Producers from Pinacolada records.
DJs: Headspace, Fanatica, Nacoa.
- Fri 23 Jan - Carbon - Christchurch
For a night of Deep Funky thumping House
DJs: Philippa, Shannon Aston, Hemi.
- Sat 17 Jan - Carbon - Christchurch
It appears a certain "double act" is about to give 'some' a run for their money ...
Drum 'n Bass & Hip Hop
DJs: Sircut, Menace, Cre-8 D-tour and Subz
- Sat 10 Jan - Carbon - Christchurch
This multi-zone is the offical Alpine warm up party.
DJs: Main Room(DnB) - Acoustiks(Urban Notion), Neuvo b2b Ritchi Rich (Vaccine) Menace b2b Dose (Cowreckt) and Dallas(code) b2b Kava (Bass Frontiers). Back Bar (Hip Hop) - Sticky Fingaz, Pause, Danejah, Infared.
- Sat 27 Dec - Carbon - Christchurch
The man responsible "Super Sharp Shooter".
DJs: Zinc (UK), Acoustiks, Steel, Halcyon, Dose
Bands: MC Rizla
- Thu 8 Jan - Carbon - Christchurch
Monolake is one of the original pioneers of the Berlin minimal techno scene
Digital rockin the Salmonella Dub afterparty
DJs: Digital (UK)(Timeless records), Jagwah aka MC Rizla, Steel & Medelin (the code), MC D-Rex (Co.Wrekt), Menace (Co.Wrekt)
- Wed 31 Dec - Carbon - Christchurch
Drum N Bass with the local crew
DJs: Vex, Triple B, Tyler, MC GT
- Thu 11 Dec - Base - Christchurch
Christmas Eve good times for all!!!!
DJs: Jagwah, Dub Regulata, Sircut, Nacoa.
Bands: MC D-Rex, MC Mana.
- Wed 24 Dec - Carbon - Christchurch
[[Mark de Clive Lowe]] is back from London
DJs: Mark de Clive Lowe (2000 Black), Thisinformation (Chris Cox & Isaac Aesili)
Bands: Cherie Mathison - special guest vocalist
- Sun 21 Dec - Carbon - Christchurch
ChCh's up 'n coming hardd ance talent
DJs: Josh, Pyrexia, Class-e, DJ Lummox, Clubcam, Steve Arnold
- Sat 20 Dec - Smile - Christchurch
Headspace and Fanatica play live for free
Bands: Pinacolada Sound System, Headspace, Fanatica
- Sat 6 Dec - Milk Bar - Christchurch
Join the random santas, naughty elves and cheeky angels
DJs: Vino, Dannyboy and gimpgirl b2b, Addict, Randon Issue, E.N.C and DJ Skippy b2b, Bean with MC Therapeutic, Matt Terrey, Mnemonik, Nomis, Stueethedog, Mutant, Cactus Genie, Fitzy
- Sat 13 Dec - Curve Bar - Wellington
A loose night of all styles, all phat.
DJs: D-Tour, Acoustiks (live sax and vocals), Rufio, Gamble, Switch
- Fri 5 Dec - Heaven - Christchurch
Best in NZ music - for the kids
Bands: Goldenhorse, The Phoenix Foundation, Pluto, Antix, Paradigm, The Midnights, Minuit, Concord Dawn, Skyman, Gramsci, Ben King and Steve Abel.
- Fri 12 Dec - St. James Complex - Auckland
For the first time in Wellingtons dance music history
- Wed 31 Dec - Studio Nine - Wellington
Fathomlessly funky remixes and forthcoming original tunes
DJs: D-dog, Sal, B.Lo, Basix, MC Kyla, and Solid Wax
Bands: Matrix (a.k.a. Jamie Quinn)
- Fri 28 Nov - Studio Nine - Wellington
Not what you expect from skinny white guy from Glasgow?
DJs: Colin Gate ( Deep Sensation UK ), Bevan & Hayden Keys, Soane, House of Down Town, Tim Phin,Louis Osbourne ( UK ), Greg Churchill, Dick Johnson, Rob Salmon, Princess SuperStar (NYC ), Mikey Havoc and more
Bands: Jakob on sax, Levani on percussion
- Fri 14 Nov - St James Complex - Auckland
A unique live flavour
DJs: Stinky Jim, Matty Boomsticks, Manuel Bundy, Brother J, Chris Cox, Cesar the Fly, Cian and VJs micTV, Fibro and Mars.
Bands: Verse Two, The Hot Grits, Batucada Sound Machine, Murk 108 feat. Imon Star, Ghost Tones feat. G.muva & Maya
- Fri 7 Nov - Coast Bar and Lounge - Auckland
For your delectation we present...
Bands: Ollo, Systematic, James Duncan
- Sat 1 Nov - The Odeon Lounge - Auckland
Celebrate Paper's 100th vinyl release
DJs: Ben Davis, Genetik
- Fri 21 Nov - Phat Club - Nelson
Data:Bass crew from AK headline 'Phat Outdoor Party
DJs: Fiction, Alion, Hoags, Bent, Moksha
Bands: Wicked Draw, Landline, Master Pilot, Funknslocuts
- Sat 25 Oct - Maitai Valley - Nelson
24 Hours Non-Stop Entertainment!
DJs: Soane, Tim Phin, 48sonic & Riddle, Andy Vann, Databass, Miss Behavin (Tidy Trax UK), Jason Nawty (12" Thumpers U.K), Terry Wizz, Dave Skwish (Nu Energy), Terry Wizz, Mischief & Mayhem, Siren, Andy Day, Cookie Monsta, Djslut, Lukas & Corrosiv, Random Andre
Bands: Rhombus, Minuit, 4Corners, Retribution, Wrath
- Wed 31 Dec - Ohuka Farm - Whitianga
UK Heavyweights !
DJs: James Holden (UK), Steve Gerrard (Bedrock-UK)
Bands: Support from DJ Risk (WSNC), Astral (Chemistry)
- Sat 11 Oct - Cube - Auckland
A DJ quicker than lightning, who can scratch that itch
DJs: Jazzy Jeff, DJ Raw, DJ Kerb
Bands: Pauly Yamz, V, GND
- Sun 12 Oct - Indigo - Wellington
A twisted night for twisted people
DJs: Andy B, Dj Gusto, Qua-may, Reece, Ryder, Shakka, Simplex, Coda, Dannyboy, John Saunders, Mish, Shortstop, Stoffa, Tane
- Sat 4 Oct - Phoenix - Wellington
12 DJs / 3 Rooms / 1 Full Moon
DJs: Dick Johnson / Roger Perry / Soane / Cuffy / Tim Richards / Emma Green / Ange / Brendan Lawler / Nick D / Chris Cox / Cian / Dunc Tha Funk
Bands: The Blood Moon Carnival Of Souls
- Fri 10 Oct - Centro Club & Lounge - Auckland
I managed to track down Mr Holden for a chat. The original bedroom banger who first burst onto the scene in '99, aged only 19...
A trip was to be taken, the final destination .. somewhere with sun of course!
Kevin Saunderson has landed safely and is eagerly anticipating playing in Auckland tonight and Wellington tomorrow.
Vinyl cuts, horn stabs, MPC samples & breaks...
Bands: Tony Nairone
- Sat 27 Sep - Matterhorn - Wellington
Resident vocalist for the Horn's Sunday 'Pass the Peas'...
Bands: Holly J. Smith & The iLL Phonics
- Wed 1 Oct - Matterhorn - Wellington
Back To Canada Special with Filthy Forum
DJs: Filthy Forum, Agent Alvin, The Upbeats, The Facecutters
- Sat 27 Sep - Indigo - Wellington
The Rinsed crew bring another night of Nu-Skool Hardcore
- Sat 27 Sep - Carbon - Christchurch
Te Kupu's rapumentary 'Ngatahi' & Big Noise Films' 'Zapatista'
- Tue 16 Sep - Newtown Community Centre - Wellington